This photo is the Holy Trinity Anglican Church at Maldon on a nice sunny autumn Sunday morning.
Holy Trinity Church was designed in Early English gothic style by David Relph Drape and built from local schist with granite dressings. The nave was opened in 1861 and the building progressively enlarged until 1889
It consists of a nave, chancel, western porch, organ chamber and vestry. The interior is of particular note for the splendid east window dating from 1864, the work of accomplished artist John Lyon; other windows include the signed work of William Montgomery.
The first pipe organ in the church was installed in 1865 and is believed to be the Bevington organ now at Holy Trinity Cathedral, Wangaratta. The present organ was built by Fincham & Hobday at a cost of £273 and was opened on 26 April 1893.